Monday, November 14, 2005

Brilliant!

Just when you think ice cream can't get any better, those Kiwis have done it again! As if the revoluntionary concept of dipping hard ice cream in chocolate wasn't enough (see my earlier post on that revalation), now they've gone and created the freshest fruitiest ice cream you can get on a cone. Not sold at a store or ice cream shop, but at the orchard and fruit stands. First you chose either vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt. Then they put a few scoops into this marvelously simple machine and add the fresh fruit of your choice (here that's quite a range-boysenberry, strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, kiwi, etc...) and PRESTO, the machine blends the fruit into the ice cream and creates fresh, soft-serve fruit ice cream, one cone at a time!

Brilliant, just brilliant.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, reading this just makes me cry. honestly. it must be the frist tear in a whee while I shed for ANYTHING....
I love NZ ice cream. say what you want, theose buggers just make the most delectable bucket of refined milk in this universe! Ex-cla-ma-tion-mark!!!
I miss it I miss it I misssit....

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home